The North Face - Men's Summit Series Jackson Jacket
The North Face Summit Series Jackson Jacket is designed to keep you comfortable in the backcountry and beyond. Heat is trapped in the core by 100 g of PrimaLoft® Eco insulation, while Polartec® Power Stretch® arms let you move freely. An avalanche transceiver loop strap system keeps your beacon from riding up or chafing and an off-center reverse coil front zip and a hyper-functional insulator is ready for chilly morning hikes and afternoon laps on the skin track.
- 20D 37 g/m² 100% nylon mini double ripstop body
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Side Panels – This body-hugging, 4-way stretch fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and provides extra warmth without added weight.
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Eco – By using fibers made from at least 50% recycled materials such as plastic bottles, PrimaLoft® Eco provides the same level of insulation, loft and packability while using fewer resources than other synthetic insulation.
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Reverse-coil zip chest pocket
- Avalanche Transceiver Loop Strap System – Prevents beacon harness ride-up and chafing