Arc'teryx - Bora 80 Pack
Free 30-Day Returns
For a week's trek or longer, count on the Bora 80 with thoughtfully designed suspension and loads of room for backcountry and mountaineering use.
- Main compartment features top-loading and side-zippered access for extensive entrance to all corners of the pack
- V-stay suspension system with load-transfer rods helps distribute the load evenly between shoulders and hips
- Laminated four-layer foam hipbelt is thermo-formed to fit the shape of your hips and reduce pressure points; adjustable angle offers an individual fit
- Thermo-formed foam backpanel with ventilation channels and anatomically curved, padded shoulder straps add comfort
- High-density polyurethane (HDPE) framesheet protects your back from bulky and pointy items and supports heavy loads
- New, injection-molded external occipital cavity creates a permanent 3D space for full head mobility
- Large, self-draining front kangaroo pocket holds bulky or wet gear and is accessible from top or front
- Zippered, lower sleeping bag compartment is created by the adjustable, roll-up divider
- Eliminating zipper flaps, the easy-to-use WaterTight zippers are designed for protection in extremely wet weather
- Top lid pocket can be removed to become a waistpack for summit attempts or short day hikes
- Underside of lid features a hydration zip pocket for holding a reservoir plus an exit port for its drinking tube (reservoir sold separately)
- Includes dual daisy chains, wand pockets and dual ice axe/tool loops for carrying bulky gear outside the pack
- Made of RipStorm nylon and 420-denier WaterTight fabric, with an impregnated polyurethane backing, for abrasion- and water-resistance
- Specifications for torso / waist and hips / base volume (cu. in. and liters) / weight are as follows:
- Short - 16-19 in. / 32-37 in. / 4,390 cu. in. (72 liters) / 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- Regular - 18-21 in. / 32-37 in. / 4,700 cu. in. (77 liters) / 6 lbs. 13 oz.
- Tall - 20-23 in. / 32-37 in. / 5,000 cu. in. (82 liters) / 7 lbs. 1 oz.
*Please note this item has some tearing on the shoulder straps. Still fully functional!