The North Face - Foundation Shell Bib Pants
Stay warm, dry and comfortable in The North Face Foundation bib pants offering full coverage during deep powder days in big mountain chutes.
- Quiet yet abrasion resistant, 2-layer HyVent„¢ coated fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable; fully taped seams stop moisture seepage
- Lined with brushed polyester tricot for additional warmth and moisture management as well as nylon taffeta to ease layering
- Articulated design allows complete range of motion and enhances comfort and durability; side-seam zipper eases dressing
- Bib top extends coverage and adjustable suspenders secure the fit
- Features zippered front handwarmer pockets and 2 cargo pockets; kangaroo pouch pocket on bib also stores accessories
- Chimney Venting„¢ uses StretchVent„¢ gaiters and inner thigh vents with mesh gussets to control airflow and regulate temperature
- Stretch mesh gaiter tops allow airflow and coated nylon bottoms with gripper elastic keep gaiters in place
- Waist features belt loops and lift ticket compatibility
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.