Mountain Hardwear - Hoop Dreams 4 Shelter
The Mountain Hardwear Hoop Dreams 4 is a lightweight teepee-type backpacking shelter. It does double duty as a sun shelter for the beach or park, and also at open-air festivals and events.
- Traditional round shape deflects wind; modern structure and reinforced stretch-free seams keep it light and stable; comfortably seats 4 campers
- This design is a great alternative to cramped tents; the lightweight architecture creates a large, symmetrical open space with a minimum of materials
- 1 Trussring, 1 lightweight center pole and durable polyester fabric separates and protects campers and their gear from the elements
- Patented Trussring support system (ring pole) greatly increases internal volume at head level, adds structural strength and provides a place to string a clothesline
- Ring insertion aid ensures a hassle-free setup; it prevents the DAC ring pole from pulling out of the insertion point while the tent is being set up and staked out
- Light yet strong, DAC Featherlite NSL poles are anodized without the use of harmful acids
- Single door opens wide for stargazing or closes tight for weather protection
- 6 guyout points allow the Hoop Dreams shelter to be securely staked out
- Hang loop allows shelter to be pitched without a center pole; shelter can also be pitched with a single trekking pole, sold separately
- Mountain Hardwear Hoop Dreams 4 comes with stuff sack, DAC ring pole, DAC center support pole and 9 aluminum stakes
- Buggy environment? Not a problem; add the Mountain Hardwear Nothing But Net 4 (sold separately) to create a bug-free, covered shelter
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.