The North Face - Kids' 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
Inspired by the iconic design lines of the legendary '90s jacket, The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse down jacket for kids is a durable, water-resistant, boxy jacket offering lofty warmth. Insulation Type Down Weight 15.2 ounces
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 700-fill-power down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures the down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking
- Chin zip guard reduces chafing
- Exposed, VISLON center-front zipper
- Covered-zipper hand pockets
- Jacket compresses to stow in its left hand pocket
- Comfort cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
- ID label
- Oversize, embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.