Patagonia - Kids' Down Sweater Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
Ultralight and warm, the Boys Down Sweater has a 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop shell that resists light moisture; it is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell Fabric Windproof, 100% recycled polyester shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Recycled Down Insulation 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-Length, Center-Front Zipper Full-length Vislon zipper with reflective webbing pull; zip-through, stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Handwarmer Pockets Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Outerwear or Midlayer Warmth Can be worn as outerwear or as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-Me-Down ID Label Hand-me-down ID label
- Spandex Binding at Cuff and Drawcord Hem Spandex cuff binding and internal cuff gaiter keep out cold; internal drawcord at hem
- Country of Origin Made in Bangladesh.
- Weight 309 g (10.9 oz)