Marmot - Kids' Montreaux Down Jacket
Cold days and blustery winds aren't limited to days on the mountain. Keep them covered around the neighborhood or on the way to school with the Kids Montreaux II Coat. The 700-fill-power down keeps them warm, plus its water-resistant Down Defender treatment sheds light rain and snow showers. The fixed hood features a removable faux fur lining, while the wind flap behind the center-front zipper increases its weather protection. Finished with internal fleece cuffs for comfort, this winter coat for kids offers zippered pockets that double as handwarmers.
- Water-resistant Down Defender provides lightweight warmth, an extra level of moisture protection and retains critical loft of the 700 fill-power-down insulation
- Windflap behind center front zipper provides extra weather protection
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Attached hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.