Osprey - Kode 42 Snow Pack
Incorporating design feedback from backcountry professionals and athletes, the updated Osprey Kode 42 snow pack adds logical organization and sharp style to a full day or overnight off-piste venture.
- Wide ski loops and glove-friendly buckles let you carry skis diagonally or A-frame style; reinforced front-panel and hipbelt wings allow vertical or horizontal snowboard carry
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps, hipbelt and back panel feature supportive EVA foam padding; adjustable sternum strap features a whistle built into the buckle
- Internal HDPE frame sheet provides structural support and transfers load weight to the hips
- Pack volume easily fits the tools you need for a day of backcountry fun; improved access and organization offer convenience and aid in emergencies where speed matters
- Top and back-panel entry to the main compartment lets you access gear when carrying skis or a snowboard and helps keep shoulder straps and hipbelt out of the snow
- Zippered protective sleeve with external drain and insulated tube route accommodate a reservoir (sold separately); zippered interior pocket helps keep small items organized
- Extra-large, front-panel J-zipper ensures fast access to the avalanche-kit pocket, even when a board or skis are attached; inside sleeves hold shovel handles and probes
- Top lid pocket features an integrated helmet attachment and under-lid rope carry; attachment loop lets you lash on an ice tool
- The Osprey Kode 42 snow pack also features reinforced wear points, a scratch-free goggles pocket and zippered hipbelt pockets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.