Patagonia - Men's Adze Jacket
Perfect for cold, windy conditions, the Adze Jackets has a woven fabric infused with stretch that breathes while protecting you from wind, rain and sun. Like most Patagonia products, this one is Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Stretch-woven polyester/spandex soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish bonded with a fleece grid backer that insulates and wicks moisture
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Subtle angled pockets with low-profile storm flaps and mesh backer for security and breathability
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.