The North Face - Men's Anchor Shell Bib Pants
The dedicated freerider who never misses a powder day needs the reliable coverage of fully seam-sealed overall bibs. Whether you're stomping clean landings in the park or getting big air in the backcountry, the full coverage of this waterproof Dryvent bib is guaranteed to shut out cold snow and air. Constructed with a side-entry zipper and adjustable suspenders for easy on/off in the lodge. Inner thigh vents can be unzipped to dump heat quickly without adjusting your layers. Park fit creates more room through the thigh, knee and cuff so you can get low and execute grabs. Zippered pockets throughout stash snacks, tune-up tools, and your wallet for added utility.
- Freeride overall bibs are finished with rider-specific features
- Park fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable suspenders
- Side-entry zipper
- Belt loops
- Zip hand pockets
- Flap chest pocket
- Flap cargo pockets
- Zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.