Patagonia - Men's Ascensionist Jacket
Patagonia's Ascensionist Jacket is fully featured, breathable alpine shell made with GORE-TEX Active fabric. The Ascensionist is incredibly lightweight for the most intense pursuits. Like most Patagonia products, the Ascensionist is Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX Active Shell Lightweight, waterproof and ultrabreathable 3-layer GORE-TEX Active fabric featuring GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology is soft, comfortable and built for moving fast
- Helmet-Compatible Hood Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Pocket Features Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior welted, left-chest pocket with a DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Upper-Body Venting Exposed, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Hook-and-Loop Closures Cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure; Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Low-Profile, Reinforced Seams Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- RECCO Makes You Searchable Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.