Patagonia - Men's Better Sweater Quarter-Zip Pullover
Patagonia's Better Sweater Quarter-Zip Pullover is a warm, lightweight quarter-zip jacket made with a soft, sweater recycled polyester knit material. Like most Patagonia products, its Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-Zip with Stand-Up Collar The quarter-zip design features a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort on your neck
- Raglan Sleeve Construction Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered Left-Chest Pocket The zippered left-chest pocket is sized to hold a phone or audio device
- Skin-Friendly Cuffs and Hem Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-Seam Construction Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Thailand.
- Weight 505 g (17.8 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.