Patagonia - Men's Better Sweater Vest
A warm, low-bulk full-zip vest made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-Zip with Stand-Up Collar Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort on your neck
- Offset Shoulder Seams Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Pocket Details Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets to hold your everyday items and protect your hands
- Shape-Holding Armholes and Hem Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester-jersey trim at armholes and hem feels smooth and soft on the skin
- Flat-Seam Construction Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 394 g (13.9 oz)