Mountain Hardwear - Men's Binx Ridge Quadfecta 3-in-1 Jacket
With a reversible, removable liner jacket, this 3-in-1 is really a 4-in-1, offering style for town and waterproof performance for the pow, with every layer you'll need for a full day of winter fun. Insulation Type Synthetic Weight 3 lbs. 8 oz.
- Liner can be worn on its own or with the wind- and waterproof shell when the weather gets wet
- Waterproof and breathable Dry.Q Core technology keeps you dry in a variety of conditions
- Reversible, zip-out liner is crafted with taffeta exterior and polyester knit interior
- Helmet-compatible hood with 2 adjustments
- Fixed powder skirt with tuckaway snaps for protection in deep snow
- Large pit zips allow for easy core venting
- Fleece-lined hand pockets€”one with a key clip€”offer easy access to the day's essentials
- Convenient pass pocket on forearm allows no-fuss lift loading
- Interior zippered media pocket holds a phone or other device
- Interior stretch-mesh drop pocket with detachable goggles wipe fits gloves, goggles or other necessities
- Articulated cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustment
- Adjustable hem with internal adjustments in hand pockets
- Tricot fleece chin guard
- Embedded RECCO reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.