Patagonia - Men's Bivy Down Jacket
Warm, water-resistant, Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) jacket that provides the perfect combination of functionality and durability.
- Made of 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Features nylon plain-weave shell with a cotton-like look and feel, and a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets are insulated, lined with soft microfleece and have snap-button closures for security; interior left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 859 g (30.3 oz)