Mountain Hardwear - Men's B'Layman Jacket
The B'Layman jacket is an essential for cold-weather climbing. This is the warmest synthetically-insulated jacket from Mountain Hardwear.
- B'Layman is water- and wind-resistant and cut slightly large to fit over clothing; this can make all the difference when you're facing frigid temperatures during a belay
- Tightly woven ripstop nylon fabric is soft, fine and ultralight; Durable Water Repellent finish sheds light rain and snow
- AirShield Elite fabric in the shoulders and hood; this durable windproof membrane allows heat and moisture vapor to escape and is highly water resistant
- Thermic Micro synthetic insulation compresses easily for quick packability, and continues to insulate when wet
- 2-way front zipper offers ventilation options and a good fit while wearing a harness
- Insulated hood has a convenient single-pull adjustment system
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Dual hem drawcord provides quick fit options and adjustable rip-and-stick cuffs help seal in warmth
- Includes handwarmer pockets, interior zip-secure pockets and water bottle pockets
- Mountain Hardwear B'Layman jacket includes a stuff sack for easy packing
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.