Patagonia - Men's Calcite Jacket
Patagonia's Calcite Jacket is a light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell built with Paclite Plus and made with 100% recycled face fabric. The Calcite is fully featured to keep you equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above tree line. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Lightweight and Packable Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine Helmet’Compatible Hood Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Center-Front Zipper Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Pocket Features Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Hook-and-Loop Closures Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Sealed-In Warmth Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 411 g (14.5 oz)