Patagonia - Men's Classic Retro-X Jacket
A warm and windproof 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece jacket for cool, blustery weather. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Wind-Blocking, Heat-Trapping Fleece Made with ¼-pile polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece; lined with 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a wicking finish, a windproof barrier and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control
- Center-Front Zipper with Wind Flap The full-length, center-front zipper has an internal wind flap for additional protection
- Y-Joint Sleeve Construction Y-Joint sleeves provide mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Pocket Details Vertical-zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip Length Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 774 g (27.3 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.