Mountain Hardwear - Men's CloudSeeker GORE-TEX Trigger Mittens
With the warmth of mittens and dexterity of gloves, Mountain Hardwear CloudSeeker GORE-TEX Trigger mittens combine expedition-grade warmth, durability and dexterity with full weather protection.
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX weather protection delivers comfort, balanced heat transfer and optimum moisture management
- 160g Thermal.Q insulation provides ample warmth, maintains excellent loft and continues to insulate even when damp
- Innovative trigger finger mitt design adds dexterity without sacrificing warmth
- Touch-screen-compatible Stimulus technology on thumbs and index fingers
- Durable leather palm and fingers with contrasted 70-denier x 160-denier nylon dobby weave fabric
- Full gauntlets with quick-release adjustment and 2-stage closure
- Soft nose wipe at back of thumbs
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Foam padded knuckles
- Incredibly soft fleece and shearling lining wicks moisture and adds warmth
- Precurved design enhances comfort by allowing hands to easily maintain their natural position
- Leashes ensure the mittens stay with you
- Reflective carabiner loop
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.