Marmot - Men's Cruz Convertible Pants
The Marmot Cruz Convertible pants let you adapt to changing weather so you're always comfortable while logging miles on the trail. Fabric Nylon Quick Drying Yes Best Use Hiking
- Pant legs zip off, converting the pants to shorts in warm weather; zip the legs back on for increased coverage and greater warmth
- Abrasion-resistant recycled nylon fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish to help shed moisture and resist stains; fabric dries quickly when wet
- With a UPF 50+ rating, fabric provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Zippers at the pant hems let you pull the leg sections on and off over boots
- Gusseted crotch allows unrestricted range of motion
- Brushed polyester tricot lines the waist for comfort next to skin
- 2 hand pockets, 2 zippered rear pockets and a zippered cargo pocket provide ample space for trail essentials
- The Marmot Cruz Convertible pants have a classic fit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.