Patagonia - Men's DAS Parka
The ultimate all-conditions belay parka for bone-chilling days and unplanned bivies. The DAS Parka uses PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Cross Core technology that incorporates aerogel to provide the soft and compressible feel of down with the crucial warm-when-wet performance of synthetic. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Ultralight, Weather-Resistant Face Fabric Ultralight nylon ripstop face fabric has a water-resistant endurance coating for improved weather protection
- Revolutionary Synthetic Insulation PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco fused with aerogel technology provides exceptional warmth and softness in a synthetic insulation; 133-g insulation all over with an extra 40-g at the core places where additional warmth is needed most; elasticized stitch on lining at side panels pulls jacket in toward the body
- Helmet-Compatible Hood Alpine helmet compatible, single-point-adjustable hood with elasticized binding at hood opening offers custom fit for optimal warmth and protection
- Two-Way Center-Front Zipper Two-way center-front Vislon zipper is backed with an internal wind flap
- External Pocket Features External left-chest pocket and handwarmer pockets are outfitted with zipper garages
- Internal Pocket & Storage Two internal, elasticized mesh drop-in pockets; stuff sack included
- Sealed-In Warmth Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit softly on the arms and easily push up and out of the way; internal elastic cuffs double as optional thumb loops to pull sleeves down over hands for additional warmth; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 556 g (19.6 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.