The North Face - Men's DNP Hoodie Jacket
Whether you're ascending a mountain or scaling big walls and defying gravity, this hybrid hoodie is designed to be the ultimate mid or outer layer for any alpine adventure. Constructed with a (60 g) PrimaLoft Gold insulated body and breathable TNF Apex Aerobic stretch panels to achieve an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. PrimaLoft One absorbs less water so it dries quickly for reliable insulation, even when wet. For additional protection in unpredictable spring conditions the nylon ripstop exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture upon contact. This product contains at least 90% bluesign approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign approved fabric
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.