Patagonia - Men's Down Sweater Jacket
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Center-Front Zipper Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Features Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Sealed-In Warmth Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Adjustable Hem Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Country of Origin Made in Bangladesh.
- Weight 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.