The North Face - Men's Eco Mountain Jacket
Explorers, whether on lonely alpine peaks or in dense urban environments, are uniquely connected to our planet. The Eco Mountain Jacket, made from 100%-recycled materials, is an eco-friendly update of the iconic Mountain Jacket.
- 100% recycled fabric throughout the garment helps to conserve resources for the future
- 2-layer DryVent waterproof shell with a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment protects you from wet conditions
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Double center-front stormflap with snap closure covers a 2-way VISLON zipper
- Dual-entry zippered hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs close the cuffs as you like them
- Taffeta and brushed tricot drop lining
- Relaxed fit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.