The North Face - Men's Eco Nuptse Down Vest
The iconic Nuptse Jacket now comes with the extra warmth you get from putting the environment first. Fabricated from 100%-recycled materials, the Eco Nuptse is a planet-friendly spin on a street and mountaineering icon.
- 100% recycled fabric throughout garment; 600-fill-power recycled down
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Oversize baffles inspired by the 1996 Nupste Jacket
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Exposed VISLON center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets; jacket stows in right-hand pocket
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure cuff tabs
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; now featuring the oversize logo of the original '96 jacket
- Relaxed, boxy fit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.