Mountain Hardwear - Men's Exposure/2 GORE-TEX 3L Active Jacket
Envisioned for ounce-counting alpinists, far-ranging ski mountaineers, and anyone who holds low weight and premium protection with equal regard, the Exposure/2 GORE-TEX Active Jacket proves that lightweight doesn't have to mean light duty. Designed with ultralight GORE ‘TEX Active shell fabric and a breathable backer, the Exposure/2 Active Jacket sheds the elements when the weather closes in, breathes efficiently on the skin track or up the summit slopes, and compresses down in your pack under sunny skies.
- Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Backpacking / Hiking
- GORE-TEX Active waterproof breathable shell fabric is bluesign-approved
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood and hem with single€‘pull Cohaesive cord-lock technology
- Harness compatible zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Underarm zip vents
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures
- 13.5 oz / 383.5 g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.