Mountain Hardwear - Men's Exposure/2 GORE-TEX PACLITE Stretch Jacket
Whether you're miles down the trail, pedaling through the paved maze, or six pitches off the deck; when the weather turns, you need a lightweight, waterproof breathable shell in your pack for back-up, keeping you moving without missing a beat. Engineered with Gore-Tex PACLITE Stretch to bring you less weight, less bulk, and less restriction, it's an everyday solution to preparedness when weight and space are critical. Made with the most durably waterproof breathable materials, it outlasts the elements and the years so you can count on a lifetime of uninterrupted play.
- Center Back Length: 29 in / 73.6cm
- Uses: Backpacking / Hiking, Rainwear
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5L Gore-Tex PACLITE Stretch fabric moves with you through active wet-weather pursuits
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Brimmed hood with adjustable drawcord keeps hood in place throughout movement
- Full-length draft flap is soft on skin while preventing cold air entering through center zip
- One zippered chest pocket
- Two harness-compatible hand pockets with stretch-mesh interior securely protects essentials without compromising safety or comfort
- Center zip and chest pocket zipper are polyurethane-coated for added water resistance
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs conform over gloves
- Drop-tail hem ensures best coverage while eliminating bunching
- Concealed hem cinch with low-profile toggle for secure positioning without irritation
- One-side textured zipper pull makes adjustment easy even when wet
- 11.6 oz / 327.5 g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.