Mountain Hardwear - Men's Exposure II Parka
Thanks to Mountain Hardware's exclusive Conduit membrane, this 2-layer parka offers rugged, waterproof protection and excellent breathability. Type Of Waterproofing Conduit 2-layer waterproof breathable laminate Back Length Thigh-length Weight Unavailable
- Waterproof, breathable Conduit membrane uses interconnecting molecular conduits to actively draw moisture vapor away from your body
- CoolMax polyester mesh lining wicks away moisture to help you stay dry and comfortable during strenuous activity
- Updated hood conforms to your head and features an improved brim and drawcord system in a simple, breathable design
- Waterproof pit zippers allow ventilation adjustment and are low-bulk for a comfortable fit
- Articulated sleeves allow unrestricted movement
- Designed with glove rings on sleeves, mesh internal water-bottle pocket, zippered internal security pocket and Napoleon pocket behind front zipper
- Features powder skirt with gripper elastic to keep out snow and welded waistcord construction for durability; all drawcords are one-hand adjustable
- Shoulders, sleeves and other high-wear areas are reinforced for long-wearing durability
- Fleece-lined chin guard protects against zipper abrasion; fleece-lined pockets add warm comfort
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.