Mountain Hardwear - Men's Exposure Jacket
Stormy conditions appear as quickly during the day-to-day hustle as they do in the mountains. The Exposure/2 GORE-TEX PACLITE Jacket is the lightweight, do-it-all storm shell that belongs in your pack whether you're blasting up a multi-pitch rock route or biking to the coffee shop. Providing crucial wet-weather protection when you need it most, this versatile shell perseveres through the elements and moves with you on the rock, the trail, or the streets.
- Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Rainwear
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Paclite stretch fabric moves with you.
- Industry leading C0 , PFC-free DWR coated nylon is eco-friendly.
- One front harness-compatible chest pocket.
- Side vents allow for easy temperature control.
- Water-resistant front zipper.
- 12.5 oz / 353 g