The North Face - Men's Fuse Brigandine Jacket
From alpine starts in Alaska to all-day pursuits in the Andes, the evolved Fuse Brigandine Jacket is designed for big-mountain riding in the most demanding terrain in the world. A hyperarticulated fit supports making turns, hiking and climbing, while pack-friendly chest pockets and pit-zip vents make accessing whatever you need whenever you need it easy. Stash an extra pair of goggles, gloves and other day-enhancing accessories in the internal pockets, and adjust the hem to meet your style and the weather's needs.
- Standard fit jacket with a hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid drop hood with riveted cord-lock system
- #3 YKK AquaGuard zip collar pockets for radio mic or venting
- Super-durable #8 YKK AquaGuard center front zip
- #5 YKK AquaGuard, pack-friendly chest pockets with radio loop, external bellows and lining access
- #5 YKK AquaGuard, pack-friendly chest pocket
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly hand pockets with gear clips and bonded bellows
- #3 YKK AquaGuard pack-compatible pit-zip vents
- #3 YKK AquaGuard wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.