The North Face - Men's FuseForm Brigandine 3L Jacket
Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp, or drop in high above the tree line with the protection of our most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using our new FuseForm construction technique. The hyper-durable exterior seamlessly integrates midweight nylon with a heavier weight nylon in the hood, shoulders, sides and inner arms to eliminate bulk and achieve a low-profile fit that's lightweight, yet strong and durable. Fully loaded with Steep Series features for big-mountain performance.
- Our most technically advanced waterproof snowsports jacket with seamlessly engineered abrasion zones
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers to reduce weight and improve durability
- Steep Series
- Athlete-tested with skiers Johnny Collinson and Sage Cattabriga-Alosa
- Relaxed ergo fit leaves room in the body and articulated sleeves to allow a full range of motion leaves room in the body and articulated sleeves to allow a full range of motion
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Jacquard abrasion zones at the hood, shoulders, lower sleeves, underarm panels, body wraparound side panels and lower back
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON center front zip
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON zip chest pocket with radio-holder pocket
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.