Patagonia - Men's Galvanized Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
An uncompromised combination of unrestricted movement and protection for the worst conditions, the Galvanized Jacket stretches, breathes and shrugs off heavy weather for those exploring the alpines boldest terrain. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Waterproof/Breathable 3-Layer Fabric Stretchy, 3-layer polyester (88% recycled)/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered Construction Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, resulting in zero abrasion points and unprecedented stretch
- Helmet-Compatible Hood Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Pocket Features Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted, exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Upper-Body Venting Watertight, PU-coated two-way pit zips for venting
- Drawcord Hem and Textured Cuffs Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system on hem allows for intuitive one-handed operation; cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when youre swinging a tool
- RECCO Makes You Searchable Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 527 g (18.6 oz)