Marmot - Men's Greenland Baffled Down Jacket
Don't be confused; when you're wrapped in the lofty insulation of the Marmot Greenland down jacket, being ''baffled'' is a good thing! Insulation Type Down Weight 31
- Prime 800-fill-power goose down is warm, lightweight and compressible; baffles secure insulation to maximize heat retention and increase longevity
- Exceptionally lightweight downproof polyester fabric features a Durable Water Repellent finish to shed light rain and snow
- Nylon taffeta lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and eases layering
- Angel-Wing Movement sleeve construction allows unhindered range of motion
- Down-filled hood cinches close to hold in warmth
- Insulated draft tube backs full-length front zipper and restricts entry of cold air
- Includes two zippered handwarmer pockets and a mesh water bottle pocket
- Jacket packs into its own zippered stuff pocket”no separate stuff sack needed
- Hem and cuffs adjust to seal out the cold
- Droptail hemline is higher in front to increase mobility and longer in back to provide extra coverage
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.