The North Face - Men's Himalayan Snowsuit
Designed for athletes aiming for the top of the world, the Himalayan Suit is the pinnacle down suit for climbing 8,000 meter peaks.
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth, while 700 fill goose down in lower body provides compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Coated with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish for added water repellency
- Full-leg zips finish in a horseshoe drop-seat configuration
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Intuitive, sleek and secure integrated suspender system
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Lower leg is insulated with PrimaLoft Gold insulation for warmth when compressed by over-boot gaiter
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.