Patagonia - Men's Isthmus Insulated Parka
A wind- and weather-resistant 60s-inspired expedition parka, lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- All-Recycled Fabrics 100% recycled nylon shell is made with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece; sleeves insulated with 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Removable Hood Removable hood is lined with warm high-pile fleece
- Two-Way Center-Front Zipper The two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures
- Pocket Details Chest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather; internal zippered chest pocket holds your essentials
- Adjustable Cuffs Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons feel comfortable on the skin
- Interior Drawcord The adjustable interior drawcord waist seals in your warmth
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 972 g (34.3 oz)