Mountain Hardwear - Men's Kor Preshell Pullover
When a hardshell is too much and a midlayer is not enough, the Kor Preshell Pullover is the layer you've been missing. It's both weightless and water-resistant¤durable and pliable¤roomy and stows in its own pocket. Call it an ultralight softshell or a super breathable wind shirt, but we just call it the do-it-all stretch layer for cool-weather trail runs, aerobic ski tours, big alpine rock routes, and...well, just about everything.
- Center Back Length: 28 in/ 71 cm
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum Air 20D Stretch Ripstop nylon.
- Packs into interior pocket.
- Half-zip closure at front.
- 4.1 oz/ 117 g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.