The North Face - Men's Leonidas Jacket
Persevere through wet conditions in remote locations with the help of this alpine workhorse, our most versatile hard-shell jacket. Four-way stretch HyVent 2L provides durable, multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable and comfortable during stages of intense climbing. Constructed with leak-proof fully taped seams to keep moisture from seeping in during prolonged exposure to wet conditions. Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated brim for additional coverage. Cuffs adjust with non-abrasive molded tabs.
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Waterproof and seam taped, with four-way mechanical stretch
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim adjusts in a single pull
- Hood does not obscure peripheral vision
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents
- Nonabrasive cuff tabs
- Hidden, elastic-bound hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.