Patagonia - Men's Micro Puff Hooded Jacket
The best warmth for weight of any jacket we've ever built, the Micro Puff Hoody delivers ultralightweight, water-resistant, down-like warmth with PlumaFill synthetic insulation—a revolutionary featherlight down alternative. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Ultralight Shell Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary Insulation Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative Quilting Construction Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-Front Zipper Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Features Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Helmet-Compatible Hood Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Sealed-In Warmth Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 264 g (9.3 oz)