Marmot - Men's Mist Jacket
Whether you're ascending into the mist or sidestepping puddles, the Marmot Eclipse rain jacket fights moisture with an innovative waterproof fabric meant to last and thoughtful features like pit zips. Type Of Waterproofing 2.5-layer MemBrain Eco waterproof breathable laminate Ventilation Pit Zips Back Length Hip-length Weight 13.4 ounces
- Marmot makes materials for the EVODry collection using processes that reduce environmental impact without compromising fabric functionality
- 2.5-layer MemBrain Eco waterproof/breathable fabric is made from recycled nylon in a process that's both water- and PFC-free
- PFC-free Breathable Water Protection finish prevents the surface fabric from wetting out”and the finish won't wash out or wear off over time
- Fully taped seams offer dependable protection from moisture
- Attached hood provides additional protection and features a peripheral cord adjustment
- Pit zips have PFC-free, water-resistant zippers so you can release heat during high-energy output
- Pockets are positioned to work well with a pack
- Asymmetric cuffs have hook-and-loop adjustment
- Athletic fit with Angel-Wing Movement won't hinder mobility in your arms and shoulders
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Jacket is made from solution-dyed upcycled yarns, and lamination, zippers and trims that are PFC-free
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.