Patagonia - Men's Nano Puff Pullover Jacket
The Patagonia Nano Puff pullover is wind- and water-resistant and highly compressible. Very warm for its weight, the pullover can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates.
- The new Nano got top marks from testers for versatility, surprising warmth and terrific all-around performance in a superlight no-frills package
- It's weather resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches and warm enough for light belay parka duty
- Versatile PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Wind-blocking, moisture-shedding, recycled polyester shell glides effortlessly whether worn as a middle or outer layer
- Deep front zipper allows easy ventilation; elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into the single chest pocket; pocket has a carabiner clip-in loop
- 100% recyclable through the Patagonia Common Threads Recycling Programsimply return your worn-out item to Patagonia
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.