Patagonia - Men's Pluma Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
An unfailing companion on any mountain adventure, the Pluma Jacket uses lightweight, durable waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric with GORE Microgrid Backer Technology in a simple yet fully featured packable hard shell. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- GORE-TEX Pro 3-Layer Alpine Shell Lightweight, waterproof and durable, the 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric featuring GORE Microgrid Backer Technology is the pinnacle fabric from GORE-TEX, combining the best waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight and durable fabric
- Low-Profile, Reinforced Seams Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Pocket Features Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and one interior right-chest pocket
- Upper-Body Venting Watertight two-way pit zips for venting
- Drawcord Hem for One-Handed Operation Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Hook-and-Loop Closures Cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuffs that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when youre swinging a tool
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 414 g (14.6 oz)