Patagonia - Men's Powder Bowl Insulated Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and a blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket is warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Warm, Waterproof, Breathable Fabric Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable Helmet Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with hood down
- Internal Drawcord Routing Drawcord on hem is accessed inside handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Watertight Zippers Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Low-Profile Powder Gasket Adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Six Zip-Secured Pockets Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Built-In RECCO Reflector Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 1,083 g (38.2 oz)