The North Face - Men's Stateline Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket
To make layering for the slopes as simple and stylish as possible, this streetwear inspired 3-in-1 jacket sports a waterproof, fully functional exterior layer and features a zip-out interior layer with up to 100 g insulation in the body. The outer shell is packed with rider-specific features, including: a respirator collar with ventilation for improved airflow, powder skirt, goggles pocket and cloth, and clip-in integration with pants from The North Face. Wear the insulated jacket on its own in mild conditions, or around the base lodge after catching the last chair of the day.
- Rider-specific, 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof exterior shell with a zip-out insulated liner jacket
- Outer Jacket Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable fixed hood with dual adjustments
- Hood secure
- Respirator collar
- Pit-zip vents
- Hand zip pockets
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON zip chest pockets
- External-access media pocket with internal egress opening
- Bicep zip accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.