The North Face - Men's Summit FUTURELIGHT Belay Mittens
Our warmest and most durable mitts, the Summit Belay is burly enough to tackle season after season of alpine climbing and mountaineering. A breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT membrane shields you from high-mountain rain, snow and hail, while the trigger-finger liner gives you maximum dexterity when handling ropes and ice tools.
- Thermo3D thermal-mapped construction for superior warmth
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell keeps the elements out and hands protected
- Water-resistant, goat-leather-reinforced finger caps provide durability in high-wear areas
- Full side-seam baffle provides maximum warmth where it's needed most
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Its trigger-finger design groups fingers together to provide the warmth of a mitten while maintaining the functionality of the index finger
- Water-resistant leather palm for maximum protection and durability
- Kevlar thread throughout for extra reinforcement and durability
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Removable wrist leash prevents gloves from dropping when not in use
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.