The North Face - Men's Summit L6 Down Jacket
This down-insulated parka features reinforced overlays in key zones to keep you warm, dry and comfortable as you belay in conditions that are anything but.
- Relaxed fit
- Ultralight 2L overlay provides targeted waterproof protection
- Trusted nylon Pertex fabric throughout the body and lining is durable and extremely lightweight
- Higher-denier liner fabric on bottom panel provides durability and protection from gear
- 800-fill ProDown retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Offset baffle stitch eliminates cold spots
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Tricot-lined collar and hand pockets for added warmth
- Exposed, two-way, VISLON center front zip
- Snap-back feature at center front keeps bottom of parka close to your body for ultimate warmth retention when you're belaying
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.