Marmot - Men's Tamarack Jacket
With purity of design, the Marmot Tamarack jacket offers great style for skiing, hiking or everyday cold-weather use.
- 2-layer Marmot MemBrain waterproof and breathable nylon shell increases comfort by reducing chill effect of condensation build-up; 100% seam-taped
- Angel-Wing Movement provides a roomy fit that won't pull or bind, and can accommodate layering
- Reinforced shoulders and elbows add abrasion resistance; zip-off hood easily adjusts to perfect the fit
- PitZips extend along body of jacket, offering excellent ventilation control
- Adjustable cuffs and a powder skirt with elastic gripper keep out the spindrift and retain warmth
- Features laser-drilled sleeve and chest pockets with water-resistant zippers; handwarmer pockets
- Soft polyester-lined chin guard and brushed-tricot collar and shoulder lining reduce skin irritation
- Zippin feature lets you zip in compatible Marmot mid-layer insulating pieces (not included)
- Elastic drawcord hem on the Marmot Tamarack shell jacket keeps chill out and warmth in
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.