Patagonia - Men's Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket is the go-to rain jacket for heavy downpours. It uses 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Adjustable Hood Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-Lined Neck Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-Front Zip Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Pocket Features Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Hook-and-Loop Closures Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Self-Stuffs into Pocket Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.