Patagonia - Men's Torrentshell 3L Rain Pants
Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Pants use 3-layer H2No Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified sewn. Regular inseams: XS-S 31 ½, M-L 32 ½, XL-XXL 33 ½
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Pocket Features Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Cuff-to-Thigh Side Zips Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Packs Down Small and Stows Pants self-stuff into stow pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop to make carrying on a pack or harness easy
- Inseam Details Regular inseams: XS-S 31 ½, M-L 32 ½, XL-XXL 33 ½
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 335 g (11.8 oz)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.