Patagonia - Men's Triolet Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
Our jack-of-all-things-alpine, the Triolet Jacket leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a recycled face in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric Three-layer durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Helmet-Compatible Hood Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Pocket Features Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Extra Ventilation Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Sealed-In Warmth Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Designed to Work with Snow or Alpine Pants Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- RECCO Makes You Searchable Concealed RECCO reflector; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 550 g (19.4 oz)