Marmot - Men's Variant Insulated Hybrid Jacket
Free 30-Day Returns
When youre pushing your limits crag-side, you need a layer that moves with you. Zip up the Men's Variant Hybrid Jacket, an unbeatable combo of light insulation on the torso for warmth and stretch knit fabric on the sleeves for maximum mobility. Wind-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric improves the efficiency of the PrimaLoft Black Insulation ECO, which keeps you warm exactly where you need to. Flatlock seams provide chafe-free comfort, while thumbholes prevent your sleeves from bunching as you layer up. Stow climbing gear in the zippered interior or handwarmer pockets.
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft Black Insulation ECO offers warmth; made of post-consumer recycled material
- Pertex Quantum fabric protects from wind and improves the efficiency of insulation
- Flatlock seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Thumbholes for hand warmth and easy layering
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered interior pocket